The project consists on the restoration of an old chapel built around the midnineteenth century, particularly in the
main façade there is a plaque that mentions that its construction started around 1854, although there is evidence of its existence or use since 1411.
The architectural typology is quite singular as it is located crossing the street and it looks like a bridge.
The building consists of a primary zone that corresponds to the area of worship which is over Calle Miguel Hernandez
and two service areas, an access area to the side of the street and a storage area on ground floor and vestry first floor across the street.
The covers are of two types: flat and inclined. Along with the flat deck area there is an access through a skylight.
The character of the building is respected during the process of rehabilitation and repair of building elements.
The use of the building is sporadic, as only operates in the same short periods of time. During the rest of the time the building will be accessible only for maintenance.
C/ Miguel Hernández, nº 69, Orihuela (Alicante)
Antonio Galiano Garrigós.
Jose María Germán Cecilia
Almudena Espinosa Fernández,
Jaume Chicoy Mira,
Lorena Jäger Merino
Evelin Cintio Grippa,
Beatriz Berenguer Herrero
Sandra Escoda Pérez